Killer Cluster wines are a product of our overwhelming demand and not being able to create a sufficient supply fast enough. That said, we are eternal optimists and knew we could make our problem an advantage. Being such believers in terroir we know that not all wines can be grown in all places. The goal of Killer Cluster is to go out and source some great fruit from around America that is less suited to our Virginia sites. It may be a cool Spanish, Portuguese or Rhone style blend. It may be a Riesling. The only thing you can be sure of is that we have searched high and low for the best we can find. The inaugural release is fruit from Walla Walla, Yakima Valley, Horse Heaven Hills and Columbia Valley in Washington. We also have coming soon some fruit from Red Mountain and will continue to have our relentless search for the best we can find.
- Riesling 2013 - One of the worlds most complex varieties and this one shines. Fresh, citrus and mineral. Great! Sourced from Columbia Valley.
- Muscat 2013 - A just off-dry version showing what this grape can do when taken seriously. Hugely aromatic. Sourced from Columbia Valley.
- Albarino 2014 - Sourced from Columbia Valley.
- Edel 2014 - A delicious Alsatian-style blend of Pinot Gris, Riesling, Gewurztraminer, and Muscat Canelli. Perfect for every sipping season, from Summer deck time to Thanksgiving turkey feasting. Sourced from Columbia Valley.
- Gewurztraminer 2014 - Sourced from Yakima Valley, Crawford Vineyard.
- Gravel 2014 - A white Bordeaux-style blend of Sauvignon Blanc and Semillon. Sourced from Yakima Valley, Crawford Vineyard.
- Clement's Resistance 2013 - SOLD OUT - Sourced from Walla Walla - A KILLER blend of Grenache, Syrah, and Mourvedre. Big fruit, medium-full body, and a long finish with a touch of spice. Yes!
- Mouvedre, Grenache, Syrah
- Dark fruit with a gripping palate and a long, chewy finish. In a word... Killer!
- Marsanne 2013 - Medium-bodied, refreshing, delicious. Nuff said.
- Roussanne 2013 - Sourced from Walla Walla - future release
- MarRou 2014 - future release
- Sasquatch 2013 - Big, juicy, dark fruit. Just like the big guy himself.
- Galets 2014 - Tasty Rhone blend. Perfect for everyday enjoyment.
- Cabernet Sauvignon 2014 - future release
- Vinho Vermelo 2014 - future release