- From our flagship Single Vineyards. Our Estate white blend is all about ripeness meets elegance.
- From our flagship Single Vineyards. This is our Estate grown red blend of our best lots.
- From our flagship series but only made in select years. Blend from Monticello AVA.
- From our flagship Single Vineyards. An incredible power blend from the Middleburg AVA.
Varietals and Blends
- Our fun and eclectic white blend to showcase the nuance of each vintage. Fresh and vibrant.
- Classically styled Chardonnay aiming to balance mouthfeel and elegance.
- Often synonymous with Virginia wine. This is certainly Jordan's arch nemesis. While he fights it year in year out, this wine is almost always our most anticipated release and known to be the benchmark for Virginia through several accolades each year.
- Our tribute wine to our founder White Hubert. He always went big so that's our goal with this Red.
Winemakers Select (Vine Club Exlusives) - Reds
Winemakers Select (Vine Club Exclusives) - Whites
Dessert Whities D9
- A fortified (Port-Style sort of) red. This is one big bruiser that is only made in exceptional years.
Almost Unoaked Chardonnay
- A wine only made once for Tarara aiming at experimenting with Unoaked Chardonnay.
Cabernet Franc Reserve
- In 2007 we started only bottling what we would deem reserve wines. Prior to then this was a selection of our best barrels of Cabernet Franc. Generally from the Hill Block of Nevaeh.
- The king of grapes. That said we have since found it works best in our blends than as the main act due to our sites. That is with the exception of Tranquility!!!
Cabernet Sauvignon Reserve
- A selectrion of our top barrels of Cabernet Sauvignon which generally came from our small sub-block of it on our Hill Block of Nevaeh.
- Our luxury small lot wines. All this now goes toward making our Single Vineyards better.
Honah Lee White
- A past Single Vineyard white that we no longer source from in the Monticello AVA
- Made only once so far to be released on the 2012 leap year. It will alwyas be a wine that is bottled within that 4 year stretch that is unique to what we normally do.
- Our former flagship wine prior to our Single Vineyards. Generally a selection of top lots from Nevaeh Vineyard.
- Our entry level Merlot was always aimed at being a crowd pleasure and great early sipper.
- Made as a varietal wine only once due to the mature of the vintage taming the beast!
- A selection of our top lots of Merlot generally from the Hill and Pond blocks of Nevaeh Vineyard.
- While we no longer grow Pinot because of its suitability here, we did have some great age worthy vintages.
- Always a fun style of Rose with lots of experimentation. Now made by our partner winery Boneyard Wines
- Just an insanely awesome wine. The juice all now goes toward Nevaeh Red or an occasional Luxury bottling.
- An entry level white blend only made in one vintage to show the vintage power of a larger blend.
- So good it had to start all going into our Nevaeh White blend. Killer Juice.
- Made only in 2011 as some of the fruit that was harvested just prior to any rains. Harvested very ripe.