1) May we bring outside food?
- Absolutely, we encourage people to enjoy our wines with food to be enjoyed either after your Group Tasting at the adjacent picnic tables, or at our Lakeside Lawn picnic area. We do not permit outside food in the Tasting Room itself or on the Tasting Room Deck. The only thing that cannot be brought in for food is heating sources, so no grills or similar heating elements/apparatuses.
2) May we bring in other alcohol like beer?
- Sorry, by Virginia State law it is absolutely prohibited for outside alcohol. This is strictly enforced.
3) What about children?
- Children under the age of 7 are complimentary; however, we do count any child over the age of 7 as part of the total volume of people. We would be happy to supply you with a bag of chips and a soda for your child.
4) Can I bring decorations, tents, etc?
- We do not permit decorations, lawn games, or other outside accessories at our Group Tastings or on Lakeside Lawn.
5) Is there separate parking for groups?
- For those doing the Group Tasting at Lakeside Pavilion, yes, there is parking at the pavilion and it is accessible by bus. At the Lakeside Lawn there is no parking, so all cars must remain in the main parking lot.