Friday, August 9th
6:00pm - 9:00pm
On Deck: Leesburg's own singer/songwriter Osama Malik returns!
Tickets available online
$20/person...Vine Club $16/person (includes admission and your first flight!)
Adults only, please.
Want dinner with your show? Munchies available for purchase.
Now...Have fun, be safe, and make it a great night!
Holy Cow!!! There is a lot going on here. With harvest just around the corner we wanted to make sure we were OK with stress before it all started. That said, it is great stress. We are super stoked about all that is going on in the next roughly month and a half. So here we go!!!
Boneyard Release Party and Concert
August 24th, 6:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
- Three Rockin’ bands headlined by Honor by August
- Opening act – The Flannel Junkies – We know we have a lot of 90’s rockers rolling through here, so here is what you have been waiting for. http://tinyurl.com/nmyly22 - They almost sound like they have brought Kurt Cobain back to life!
- Second Opener – Against Grace - Against Grace is 3-piece dance rock band from Petersburg, VA. They are a mixture of polished pop hooks, dance grooves, and make-you-move rock. AG brings together rock tendencies like Neon Trees and dance vibes like Two Door Cinema Club. - http://againstgrace.com/
- The Headliner – Honor By August – Back by popular demand!!! Honor By August is an American modern rock band from Washington, D.C.. They come from the same scene around Georgetown University that spawned Vertical Horizon. - http://www.honorbyaugust.com/
- The release of five killer wines
- Boneyard Wines Unrefined Red 2011
- Boneyard Wines Unrefined White 2011
- Boneyard Wines Unrefined Rose 2012
- Boneyard Wines Cabernet Sauvignon 2011
- Boneyard Wines Bad to the Bone Bubbles
- Champagne Lounge w/ food from Lost Rhino – limited to 100 people
- $75.00 per person including the ticket into the concert and a bottle of Bad to the Bone Bubbles.
- Vine Club Members - $60.00
- An overall Rockin’s atmosphere like you have never seen before here – a can’t miss.
- Sign up opportunities for the very limited Boneyard Club.
Flesh and Bone – A Boneyard, Rock n’ Roll and BBQ Experience Extraordinaire!
August 31st, 6:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
- A buffet of some of the greatest BBQ you can imagine from award winning Monks BBQ – check the menu out here.
- Arrive to a bottle of the Bad to the Bone Bubbles to enjoy with dinner or take home…Other wines of course are available.
- Kick back in the coolest VIP area ever made anywhere…Really!!!
- Jam to the Rockin’ sounds of Slippery When Wet – Bon Jovi Cover.
- Simply put this will be the ultimate experience of casual meets classy, fine wine meets Rock, and you can even meet some new friends!
- $95.00 per person – Reserve here – limited to 125 people
Three2One Tranquility Release
September 1st, 12:00 Noon - 4:00 p.m.
- An afternoon enjoying fine wine and fabulous cuisine with Ben Renshaw (8 Chains North Winery), Clyde Housel (Hiddencorft Vineyards), and Jordan Harris (Tarara Winery)
- Three Course luncheon from the culinary genius’s of Maison Culinaire while enjoying the stunning views of Tranquility Vineyard.
- 7 wines through the course of the meal including two of the top wines from each winery and the release of the Three2One 2010.
- A vineyard tour with Wine Grower Ben Renshaw to learn all there is to know about Tranquiltiy.
- Transportation from Tarara Winery and 8 Chains North Winery (sorry, there is no parking available at Tranquility).
- $125.00 per person – Reserve here – limited to 125 people
- Our fifth annual Fine Vine is here – Our flagship event for every year
- A reception with Sparkling wine flowing and a great array of local cheese and charcouterie
- A five course meal brought from 5 of the top restaurants and chefs in the area including
- Chef Jason Lage, Market Table Bistro
- Chef Kevin Kelly, Rappahannock Oyster Company
- Chef Justin Garrison, The Wine Kitchen
- Chef Patricia Glaeser, Faith Like a Mustard Seed Farm
- Emmet Sinnott, The Restaurant at Patowmack Farm
- See the full menu here
- Wine pairings from Tarara Winery, 8 Chains North Winery and Delaplane Cellars
- Tarara wines will include some of our most acclaimed wines that were help back just for this day.
- Cabernet Franc 2010 – Wine Enthusiast 90 points
- Tranquliity Red 2010 – Wine Enthusiast 90 points
- CasaNoVA 2010 – Wine Enthusiast 90 points
- See all wine pairings with the menu here
- Relaxed live music from Peter Fields
- Corporate Tables available with some great perks – click here - $1000.00 per table
- Reserve Here - $100.00 per person until September 1st. $125.00 per person after September 1st.